Last Updated/Effective Date: October 1, 2023
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU (“YOU”) AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
We may modify these Terms at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Site or otherwise communicated to you. By using the Site after changes are posted, you agree to those changes.
1. Content. The Site, including its text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, documentation, other components and content, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content, and all intellectual property rights in the foregoing (collectively, the “Content”) are exclusively the property of Boston AI or, as applicable, its vendors or licensors. Except for the rights expressly granted to you in the next section, Boston AI reserves all other rights in and to the Site and Content, including all intellectual property rights.
3. Use of Marks. Boston AI owns certain trademarks, names, logos, insignia, or service marks (“Marks”). You do not have the right to use any Marks except as expressly agreed to in writing by Boston AI. In addition, the Site may contain third-party marks and third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants to you any rights in or to those third-party marks or materials without such third-party's consent.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. The Site and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property belonging to Boston AI or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
5. Compliance with Laws. In connection with your access to and use of the Site, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable rules regarding online conduct.
6. Children's Information. The Site is not directed at children under the age of eighteen (18) years old. If you are under eighteen (18) years old, you must immediately stop using the Site.
7. Restrictions on Your Use of the Site.
8. Feedback and Other Content Submitted By You. If you submit comments or feedback to us regarding the Site or its Content, or any other comments, questions, requests, content or information that is not personal information ("Feedback"), we may use any comments and feedback that you send us in our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
9. Social Media. Links to Boston AI's social media pages (e.g. LinkedIn) are included on the Site ("Social Media Pages"). Because anyone may post or tag on Social Media Pages, posts do not necessarily reflect Boston AI's views. We reserve the right to remove anything from our Social Media Pages, in our sole discretion. We may also take steps to block users from access to our Social Media Pages who violate these Terms. If we follow, like, favorite, share, or re-post an individual's content on our Social Media Pages, that is not an endorsement of that third party or any service or company they represent.
10. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BOSTON AI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND CONTENT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, SUCH AS COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE.
BOSTON AI MAKES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE AND RELIABLE, BUT NEITHER ACCURACY NOR RELIABILITY ARE GUARANTEED. BOSTON AI DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR CONTENT. BOSTON AI DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT OR ENDORSE ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BOSTON AI OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, VOLUNTEERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, ATTORNEYS OR LICENSORS (TOGETHER, “BOSTON AI PARTY(IES)”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF A BOSTON AI PARTY HAS EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS OR DAMAGE.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE OR CONTENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE BOSTON AI PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT EXCEED $100 U.S.D., EVEN IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE BOSTON AI PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, COMPLAINTS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS, SETTLEMENTS, FINES, PENALTIES, EXPENSES, AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) YOUR VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS, (B) YOUR MISUSE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, AND (C) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS OR ANY OTHER TERMS ON THE SITE. WE RESERVE, AND YOU GRANT TO US, THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU (SUBJECT TO YOUR CONTINUING INDEMNIFICATION).
The Site may also contain certain third-party Content. We provide third-party content for your convenience, not as an endorsement. The presence of third-party Content does not mean that Boston AI has reviewed the third-party Content or that there is any association between Boston AI and any third party. You access third-party Content at your sole risk. Boston AI has no responsibility for any third-party Content. Nothing in these Terms grants you any rights to any third-party Content.
14. Linking to the Site. You are prohibited from linking to the Site on your website or elsewhere without the prior express written consent of Boston AI. If Boston AI grants you a right to link to the Site, certain terms may apply, and Boston AI reserves the right to revoke such consent at any time. You are responsible for any costs incurred by Boston AI in enforcing its rights under this Section.
15. Use in the United States. The Site is intended for use in the United States only. We do not guarantee that use of the Site will be available or permitted in any location other than the United States. If you choose to access the Site from a location other than the United States, you do so at your own risk. THE EXISTENCE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS BOSTON AI OR THE BOSTON AI PARTIES OFFERING SUCH SITE OR CONTENT TO PERSONS IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF SUCH SITE OR CONTENT IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
16. Termination. If you violate applicable laws or these Terms, you are immediately prohibited from further use of the Site or Content, and we may restrict your access to the Site or Content. Boston AI may suspend or terminate the Site or any Content, in whole or in part, at any time in its sole discretion for any reason. Boston AI shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising from or related to Boston AI's suspension or termination of your access to the Site or the Content, or in the event Boston AI modifies, discontinues or restricts the availability of the Site or the Content (in whole or in part).
17. Site Unavailability. Without limiting the generality of the previous section, the Site or Content may be unavailable or limited for various reasons, and we shall not be liable to you for any such unavailability, including without limitation (a) hardware, software, server, network, or telecommunications failures, (b) severe weather, war, riot, act of God, fire, earthquake, strike, labor shortage, etc., (c) regulatory restrictions and other acts of government, (d) interruptions due to utility and power companies, and (e) interruptions due to hacking or other malicious intrusion.
18. Cooperation with Law Enforcement. Boston AI will cooperate with law enforcement if you are suspected of having violated applicable laws. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD BOSTON AI AND THE BOSTON AI PARTIES HARMLESS FOR ANY COOPERATION WITH, OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO, LAW ENFORCEMENT RELATING TO YOUR SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS.
19. Disputes. These Terms, and your access to and use of the Site, are governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without regards to its conflict of laws principles. Venue is exclusively in the state or federal courts, as applicable, located in Boston, Massachusetts. The parties expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. Any cause of action or other claim brought by you with respect to the Site or Content must be commenced within one year after the cause of action or claim arises.
20. Terms Applicable to New Jersey Consumers. No provision in these Terms shall apply to any consumer in New Jersey if the provision limits remedies for (i) negligence, (ii) products liability claims, (iii) the punitive damages laws, (iv) the New Jersey Uniform Commercial Code, or (v) failure to reasonably protect against harm arising from certain criminal acts of third parties (e.g., computer hacking and identity theft). The provisions of these Terms concerning the exclusion or limitation of certain damages are not applicable in New Jersey with respect to statutory damages, punitive damages, loss of data, and loss of or damage to property. Boston AI reserves all rights, defenses, and permissible limitations under the laws of New Jersey and under the laws of your state of residence.
21. Assignment. We may assign our rights and delegate our duties under these Terms at any time to any party without notice to you. You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties under these Terms without our prior written consent. These Terms inure to the benefit of Boston AI’s successors and assigns.
22. Entire Agreement. These Terms and any terms posted throughout the Site (if any) are the entire agreement between you and Boston AI with respect to your access to and use of the Site.
23. Waiver. Boston AI’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Boston AI.
24. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from the remaining provisions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. The headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
25. Electronic Communications. These Terms and any other documentation, agreements, notices, or communications between you and Boston AI may be provided to you electronically to the extent permissible by law.
26. Contact Us. Please direct any questions and concerns regarding these Terms to us at:
Boston AI Group, Inc.
10 Technology Drive Suite 40-343 Hudson MA 01749.